As I have said before, I hate Thanksgiving, but putting that aside, I believe that most people really don't understand what it means to "be thankful". Although people really confess that that are thankful for something, be it god or food or friends, they never quite understand the meaning behind thankfulness. Like the Macy's Day Parade, kill me please. Every time I see that fat-ass weather reporter I want to kill his children, with that being said, I think he is good at what he does, reporting the weather, not fucking around with some other "daytime personality". That saying is completely false, the people reporting the news should not even have personality, they should tell us whats going on and then get the hell off. Anyway, the weather reporter, Al Roker, should not be allowed to plaster his fake smile and beliefs, along with another shallow minded money maker, all over the television screen all day. The parade itself is a fucking joke. It is all a big commercial, buy the now batteries(they last longer), buy the new Sponge Bob DVD (it will babysit your children0, cut to commercial. It is all a huge campaign of advertising and consumption. But what do I know, I am just another cliche teenager. Fuck this commercialized idealistic "nation". I wish this country were the same as it was 10 years ago. At least then we were trying to balance the budget. Speaking of that, the current debt is 8.595 trillion dollars and counting. Almost eight and a half trillion dollars! What the fuck is wrong with this?!Are we are too busy stuffing our putrid faces? FUCK!
The point of this is that:
A:
There are too many people promoting this twisted charade of a holiday.
B:
There are way more important things to be worrying about than if your turkey is getting cooked thoroughly.
C:
The American people are too lost in holidays to worry about anything other than what is in front of their faces at that exact moment.
And finally:
Fuck holidays, until we get straightened out as a country. We need to focus on the critacal things in life rather than the meanlingless things.
With Hatred,
+=-LoveHas-=+
2006-11-23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment