2006-12-11

Fear Christ-Mas

Enough has been said about this holiday, so my opinions are nothing compared to my comrads'.
Anyway, this "holy" Holiday is fucking disgusting. Sales and red tag events, I am ashamed and disgraced at this rape of a traditionally good feeling time. When I was a child, I loved the smell of cold and frost and wintergreen trees and dreamed (and prayed) for that first trickle of snow, but now I see the Christain standpoints being fucked with a chainsaw everywhere with shameless commercials. Television and internet and greed of the general American people have ruined this once beloved time. Now it is just a chance to get fucked up to hell during the X-mas Break (which I will). But whatever, I am just another angst-filled-self-abusing-product-of-the-american-dream-teened-aged-pothead. No one cares anymore, fucking no one.

Your god hates this holiday, but mine doesn't exist.
Merry Fucking "Christ"Mas
++=-LoveHas-=++

No comments: