You all know I dispise Christains, but not to their faces and I try not to bring up the religion topic, but a few days ago, this is true, some guy comes to my door. He says," I am from [Some Church], my name is Luke." So I say, "Come on in." I may not be Christain but I still have morals. Anyway, this guy looked about my age, perhaps a bit older, blonde hair, blue eyes, white, tall and horribly ignorant. He tells me about Jesus and God and church and I interrupted him saying," Would you like a drink?" (This is as nice as I get and I just wanted to fuck with him). He says, "What do you have?" I said,"There's some leftover beer, you want some?" The dude freaks. "I am in the House of Sin! God will make you pay, you pagan!" Now I am pissed. "Get the fuck out of my goddamn house, peice of shit, your god isn't real! Get the fuck out!" Now I'm not much of a person to throw someone out of my house, but this dude was crazy. He ran out, got in his car, backed out of the diveway, and sped off. I will never ever let another person from a church come into my house. The moral of this story is: Beware those who don't understand your way of life, and don't fuck around with zealots and ask them if they want a beer. The guy never realized I was kidding. I hate Christains, and if you are a Christain, stop praying and just live with morality.
+++
LoveHas
2006-12-15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment