Yet again the Christains have invented another system in which to induse all of those who follow them into a state of sheer brainwashed-so-hard-it-shines state.
I still live my mother and father and sister, and every fucking Sunday I have to take my sister to church. Now, just because I have to go to this charade of fake smiles and hand shakes, it doesn't mean I beleive in this shit. Quite the opposite.
Anyway we get to "Sunday School" late at about 10:20 because I stopped to get coffie and food, and I am not paying that much attention because I was kind of sick from using the night before(yeah, I have a problem, leave me alone). Afterwards, came the carnival of titghing and prayer, sermon time. This lastest for about an hour and a half, so I do what I usually do and sit in the car and listen to music. 12:30 rolls around and I hungry(still)and have to take a shit, so I'm ready for my sister to stop dargging her ass and get in the car. She gets in and I out it in drive."Mrs.Tammy want to talk to you". "Fuck", I think and get out of the car and go over to her. In my nicest "fakest" voice I say,"Did you want to see me?"( I don't know why I am Nice to these people, I just am), "I just wanted to see your face." I said "ok" and started to turn to leave. "No wait I did want to talk to you.", with my "hurry the fuck up" face on, she says, "We're having a Silver Ring Thing on Febuary 10 and I wanted to know in advance if you could make it". "What's a Silver Ring Thing?" "You know, it's the ring you wear when you promise not to have sex until your married". A little peice of my sanity died then. So I said," I talk to you if I can go" and got the fuck out of there.
Is it cool not to fuck until marriage? No, even if I said I woundn't they still dn't have the right to assign me a fucking ring saying I can't. Please, if your a Christain, stop this insanity, telling 15 adn 16 year olds they can't have sex is stupid. Any male 16 year old that ever recieves an oppertunity to have sex, is going to. He can't help it. I can't help it. It's biological.
I am a proud agnostic, masturbating, sexually motivated, angst filled, teen-aged person, you can fuck off.
I want to have faith in the future of humanity, but human are making that very difficult.
<-----LoveHas----->
2007-01-16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
If you sexually repress people you end up with a bunch of perverts like the Catholic church.
Post a Comment